Associate Client Director (CPG Insights) at NielsenIQ (Charlotte, NC)
Location: Mooresville, NC - will eventually involve a requirement to work from the client’s office
Work Schedule: Hybrid
Ref #: REF12358A
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local retailer and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved? At NielsenIQ, we work with U.S. manufacturers and retailers to help them understand their consumers and optimize their business down every aisle.
When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Associate Client Director, you will be accountable for driving the overall customer experience and elevating NIQ’s impact on our Retailer clients.
- Developing strategic direction and service strategy
- Building deep expertise and empathy with your client
- Driving strategic thought leadership within and across clients leveraging NIQ tools and assets
- Identifying opportunities for increased partnership and elevating those opportunities to organizational partners
- Facilitating clear day-to-day and strategic communications with the client roster
- Project managing internal cross-functional client issue resolution and the associated response
- Proving the value of NIQ solutions in support of growth, adoption and value creation
- Onboarding, training and developing client’s NielsenIQ expertise to drive enduring relationships
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Do you have the necessary skill set to be successful in this role?
Are you an excellent leader with passion for driving client impact? Can you effectively tell a story that captures the audience, no matter what level, and brings them along your journey? Are you able to work collaboratively, as part of a remote team within a dynamic and challenging environment while maintaining high standards? Do you have experience in working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution?
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is a plus
- 8+ years’ applicable experience preferably within the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
- You can develop purposeful insights to help your client make action-oriented business decisions
- You have well-honed consulting skills that enable you to establish credibility with senior client leadership and deliver measurable business results
- You have a strong analytical aptitude including previous experience working in the areas of category management and consumer insights
- You are highly proficient in a variety of Software Solutions and Digital Technologies including Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- You possess a sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills, particularly with customers
- You are familiar with NielsenIQ tools, applications and platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.