Assistant Category Manager (Consumer Insights) at NielsenIQ
The Associate Client Manager is responsible for delivering business intelligence analytics and initial recommendations for clients based on the NielsenIQ Solutions and Services assigned to them to deliver on. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure, fully leveraging the service model.
- Support achievement of external Joint Business Plan with client for assigned solution or area
- Support achievement of internal Joint Business Plan with Sales Leaders & Practice Areas for assigned solution or area
- Seek to understand and identify important client business issues
- Applying market and industry knowledge, conduct advanced issue-based analyses to come up with clear proactive insights and action oriented recommendations
- On-time delivery of assigned solution or services and Solutions to achieve forecasted revenue on-time
- Lead client presentations on proactive insights and action oriented recommendations
- Ensure client stakeholders buy into outcomes and value NielsenIQ is delivering to them
- Identifying sales opportunities for NielsenIQ Services and Solution to help client achieve strategic objectives
- Partnering with Client Delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of monthly data and reporting
- Participate in collaborative cross account forums to create and promote the development of best practices
- Understand client structure and organization
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Full understanding of of NielsenIQ services and solutions you are accountable to deliver
- Determining ROI of NielsenIQ recommendations and solutions
- Continue to develop consultative approach to client business issue, understanding the industry and what issues a client is facing
- Determining stakeholder personas
- Contribute to and use online knowledge repositories to promote a culture of efficiency and sharing
- Conduct behavior in accordance with the NielsenIQ Values of Simple, Open and Integrated
A Little Bit About You
- Operating Plan Target Responsibility: Indirect, actively delivers services and solutions on-time to maintain enable NielsenIQ to collect revenue on-time
- Sales Target Responsibility: Indirect, actively identifies opportunities to support Account and Sales Leaders in achieving quarterly and yearly Sales Targets
- Proficiency/Experience in Business Intelligence Tools (MicroStrategy, Power Bi, Tableau, IRI Data, Nielsen).
- Key internal interface relationships: Account Leaders, Client Consulting team, Client Delivery Team, Internal Leadership including Legal, HR, etc.
- Key external interface relationships: Client receiving Nielsen Service or Solution
- The role is global/regional/local: Regional/Local
- College/University Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- Business Intelligence Tools (MicroStrategy, Power Bi, Tableau, IRI Data, Nielsen)
- Demonstrated strength in analytics
- Collaborating with teams and working in a matrixed environment
- Time Management
- Highly proficient in data analysis and Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years industry experience: CPG, consulting, information, technology and analytics
- Experience working with complex client relationships and client issue resolution
- Prior experience with NielsenIQ solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.