Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
The Asset Movements team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge financial products. As an Asset Movements Operations Associate (ACATS), you’ll serve as an integral part in all asset transfer functions for our customers by assisting in account transfers, resolving complex inquiries, and supporting our asset transfer (ACATS) product. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Supporting tasks for our Asset Transfer (ACATS) product. These tasks will include reviewing transfer requests, responding to customer inquiries, mitigating risk, and cross-functional efforts to resolve conflicts in the asset transfer process
- Consistently meet productivity goals with minimal error.
- Acting as subject matter expert in all ACATS asset movements processes and clearly communicating with outstanding customer service. You’ll work diligently and patiently with our customers and other departments to solve some of their most complex ACATS asset movement issues.
- Communicate directly with third party relationships in order to facilitate customer requests.
- Serve as a point of contact for CX, Clearing, Fraud, and Market and Brokerage Operations for all issues related to asset transfers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years working in operations or brokerage services is preferred
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to work some weekends
- Familiarity with asset and account transfers, and/or prior experience working for a brokerage firm is a plus
- Prior consumer technology experience is a plus
- FINRA SIE, Series 7, and Series 63
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).