Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ”) (CSE: JUSH) (OTCQX: JUSHF), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Area Manager will have a strong desire to succeed and achieve goals. This team member will design, promote and ensure the execution of programs and incentives to help achieve division profit and volume goals. The position will oversee and motivate a staff of Dispensary Store Managers. The Area Manager will understand and love the breadth and complexities of the cannabis marketplace.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, and manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank, The Lab, Tasteology, Nira + Medicinals and Sèche, which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensures that Dispensary Store Managers have properly trained staff and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
- Source, interview, hire and train employees, pharmacists, and management.
- Provide feedback on performance regularly, issuing individual development plans, coaching, and disciplinary action, and recommended actions for improvement and growth.
- Executing well-thought-out approaches to problem-solving and designing short-term solutions while partnering with your supervisor and team members to design the long-term solution.
- Execute against established KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) to generate measurable results against the company and brand-specific initiatives.
- Deliver regular updates on activation execution, local sales trends, and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on competitors' activities, key tools, and success stories.
- Work within established standards of performance and budgetary guidelines. Drive sales, profitability, manage labor and costs. Gather analytics data to report to the Director on how to better manage profit and loss.
- Daily management of retail leadership teams and operations activity in the market. Regularly visit all locations to monitor the execution of key initiatives and to work directly with the teams. Oversee, direct, schedule, and assign tasks as needed to GMs and Pharmacists.
- Ensure compliance in all retail activity including consistency in inventory management, people development, standard operating procedures, and patient/customer service.
- Foster a workplace for the retail teams that upholds B/H’s standards of service and care. Maintaining a professional work environment that drives performance.
- Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire team members to be knowledgeable about the highest quality cannabis product we offer, extraordinary support and service, and expertise. Oversee and conduct necessary training.
- Provide support to General Managers and assist with initiatives, develop and implement strategies designed to achieve sales goals.
- Monitor marketing and inventory strategies to ensure consistency, quality, and compliance standards are met.
- Understand, adhere, remain informed and follow through on all state regulatory cannabis policies and procedures and changes. Ensure GMs and stores maintain compliance with all regulations. Comply with all standard operating procedures
- Assist with new store openings.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of previous Sales/Management experience.
- 2+ years of previous Multi-Unit experience.
- Demonstration of cross-discipline execution of brand and marketing strategy
- Ability to interpret, organize and visualize data
- Dynamic, creative, and passionate about brand development and innovative marketing
- Knowledge and experience in the cannabis industry, but not required
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.