Application Training Specialist at Intelerad Medical Systems (Raleigh, NC)
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Intelerad offers one of healthcare’s most comprehensive imaging and analytics platforms. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 700 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report. To learn more, visit intelerad.com and follow Intelerad on LinkedIn and Twitter.Job Description
The Application Training Specialist is responsible for traveling to our clients’ hospitals/clinics to install our Radiology applications, provide training to clinical staff, and assist with the implementation of our products.
- Provide software product training to our clinical client base (e.g.: physicians, technologists, administrators, managers) and to new/existing internal staff as needed. Regular travel required although some training may be done via phone/video.
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot our Radiology applications (as well as Windows OS, hardware, drivers, networking services, etc., when necessary) at customer sites. Regular travel required.
- Assist in the resolution of software/workflow issues.
- Assist with setup/takedown and/or present any lesson(s) as required during iterations of Intelerad’s cyclical in-house PACS Administration course (for customers).
- Maintain and improve existing product and training documentation, as assigned.
- Act as an escalation resource to our internal Support team for proprietary and certain 3rd-party products.
- Conduct applications testing as part of ongoing IntelePACS development release cycles.
- Demonstrate products to potential customers alone or in conjunction with a Sales representative (travel may be required).
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience providing technical support and/or training to users (phone, web, and/or in-person)
- Ability to work/travel alone or as part of a team
- Experience supporting applications in a Windows environment (Win10) is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to be structured, organized and detail-oriented
- This position may require up to 75% of travel, mainly in North America
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/