Xceptor delivers no-code automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Automation. Simply. Globally
Xceptor delivers no-code data automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Our platform has the power to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform. Proven by our customers. Validated by our partners. Powering industry utilities.
Our Clients: We pride ourselves on our straightforward and honest approach from a project and commercial perspective. As banking, financial services, and insurance specialists, our proven deployments enable us to grow strong, global relationships and build an impressive client list of industry leaders. Want an independent viewpoint? Read recent analysis from Forrester and HfS on xceptor.com
Our Partners: Our ability to deliver great automation solutions is validated through our existing utility, consultancy, and technology partnerships with the likes of EY, DTCC, Cognizant, and Finastra.
Our Platform: Our no-code automation platform for end-to-end and complex processes enables clients to leverage the right technology at the right time to drive the right outcomes. A single, common platform delivers client solutions, packaged solutions, and industry utilities, giving everyone access to the same technology, no matter the size or scale of the challenge.
Our Values: Ambition is in our DNA and we embrace any opportunities ahead. Our curiosity and desire to grow drives us to learn from our customers and those around us. Our people are empowered, accountable, and deliver. We pull together, step up and focus on outcomes. The brilliance of our people makes a positive difference to our clients’ ambitions. We are Xceptor.
Our clients are at the heart of our business and we are passionate about customer service. As we continue to grow our presence in North America, we are looking for an Application Support Analyst who will be interested to join the team down the line and work within our support function, managing questions and issues raised by users of our product suite.
You will be intelligent, driven, academically strong and technically minded, with a passion for customer services. This is a non-immediate junior to intermediate position within the team and will be based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Take ownership of incidents and requests, working directly with customers to investigate and resolve technical issues arising from their use of the service.
- Ensure incident details are accurately captured and updated during the incident lifecycle so a complete history of incidents and actions taken is maintained.
- Prioritise incidents and requests to ensure service targets and SLAs are met and a high quality of support service is maintained.
- Liaise / escalate with internal teams (e.g. Development, SRE, Delivery, Service Management) as necessary to ensure incident investigation and resolution is effective and efficient.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the Xceptor application, how it is deployed and how customers use Xceptor’s software and services.
- Work within the systems and procedures laid down to ensure successful delivery of Xceptor support across a growing customer base, ensuring service integrity is maintained.
- Reproduce issues and maintain support environments and configurations so in-depth analysis can be provided for effective resolution.
- Contribute to and improve Xceptor’s knowledge systems, through authoring and maintaining knowledge collateral, including trouble-shooting and how-do-I guides.
- Assist with unexpected events or failures which limit customer(s) use of Xceptor, working to rapidly restore services and effectively communicating to the customer to maintain their confidence.
- Monitor application and infrastructure services through tools provided; perform application / infrastructure system checks with the aim of identifying and resolving issues before they impact customers.
- Investigate and diagnose issues arising with the Azure resources used to deliver the service, taking action or escalating where necessary.
- Participate in shift patterns as part of Xceptor’s global support service.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong technical skills (SQL/C# environment ideal) i.e., writing complex SQL queries and reading C#.
- A solid understanding of web technologies, ideally with .NET and/or SQL Server experience.
- Experience of working with or administering Azure resources (WebApp, SQL databases) is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, logically analysing situations in order to efficiently diagnose and resolve faults.
- Their ability to take ownership of problems while multi-tasking and prioritising their workload to meet the demands of the service.
- Confident and strong communication skills, demonstrating their ability to positively engage with customers and collaborate with internal staff.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Passionate about customer service with a willingness to go “above and beyond” when necessary.