Application Administrator at HackerU (Remote)
ThriveDX (formally HackerU) is a Global leader - on the cutting edge of digital skills training and transformation. For more than a decade, we have trained thousands of industry experts as well as governments, military, intelligence, law enforcement agencies and top tier enterprises.
Originally founded within Israel’s vibrant high-tech ecosystem, ThriveDX brings a depth of experience and knowledge to partner with continuing education programs, preparing learners and helping them gain employment in a rapidly growing digital workforce.
From top universities like University of Miami, University of Michigan, New York University and California State University - we provide a turnkey solution that propels students into meaningful careers. Through these partnerships ThriveDX is working to uplift learners of all socio-economic backgrounds to close the global digital skills gap one student at a time.
The Application Administrator will spend approximately 80% of their time working on projects and 20% supporting SaaS applications and working Service desk tickets. You will be collaborating with all levels of management within various departments to understand the current state, identify business requirements, and recommend technologies. You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will be expected to prioritize and work multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
This position will also implement and manage other technical and SaaS solutions ensuring security and quality standards are achieved. You will be providing tier one and two ticket support and administration of computer hardware, operating systems, and perform other job-related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be a self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Must possess a strong combination of project management and technical skills along with excellent Customer communication skills.
- Propensity for multi-tasking
- 1+ years IT experience with Application support or service delivery or equivalent certification or Degree.
- 2+ Years of experience in a professional environment
- Experience troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability 24x7 environment
- Experience in PC repair, troubleshooting and deployment
- Experience developing and maintain technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Extremely organized and focused
- Self driven
- Should have one of the following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco/CCNA, Microsoft hardware (installation), AWS, or other industry relevant certifications
- Preferred - Experience with Five9, 8x8, or other telephony administration including, IVR and CTi.
Different is Good - At ThriveDX, we are a diverse, global family of lifelong learners, innovators, and education advocates.
Community is Everything - Passion, enthusiasm, and support is interwoven into the fabric of our growing community of lifelong learners.
We Courageously Make Change- We’re not afraid to ask the big questions and then work to create the solutions.
We deliver on our Promises - We hold ourselves accountable for all that we do, for every partner we serve and every learner we support.
Excellence is the only Option- Because we are passionate about education, technology, and advancement for our global community, we expect nothing but the very best from ourselves, our products, and the experiences we provide.
- The initial conversation will be a zoom interview with a member of our talent acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- A 45 minute zoom panel interview with peers within the team
- Followed up by a 45 minute zoom interview with the hiring manager for the role
- Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental ,Vision, 401k (employer match), Paid-time off, Volunteer Time off, 100% remote
Your Success is our Success
If you are an exceptional team player who is ready to break down walls and forge into uncharted territories, if you want to lead a team of ambitious, passionate and like-minded individuals, then this role and this company is for you!
If you are a Self-starter with a “deploy on day one” mindset who has the confidence and ability to bring substantial value to the organization on an immediate and continued basis, you are the perfect match for us.
We are a group, a family, dedicated to changing-lives with a “Work hard – Play hard” attitude, who value individual contributions towards the collective goal and we cannot wait to meet the next member of our team! (and YES, we mean you)