Analyst, Helpdesk at Upgrade, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:13 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
Upgrade is a fintech unicorn founded in 2017. We are the fastest-growing company in the Americas (Financial Times). In the last five years, over 15 million people have applied for an Upgrade card or loan, and we have delivered over $10 billion in affordable and responsible credit. Our innovative Upgrade Card is the fastest growing credit card in America (Nilson Report). Combining the flexibility of a credit card with the low cost of an installment loan helps us redefine banking.
Upgrade has been named a “Best Place to Work in the Bay Area” three years in a row, one of the “Top Companies to work for in Arizona”, and we have received awards for being a best company for Diversity, Women, Culture, and Veterans.
We are looking for new team members who get excited about designing and delivering new and better products to join a team of 900 talented and passionate professionals. Come join us if you like to tackle big problems and make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Manage incoming requests to the Helpdesk; acting quickly on new and assigned tickets and working in collaboration with other IT members or escalation parties to resolve employee technical issues while maintaining maximum customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate, timely, high-quality, customer-focused assistance and problem resolution services in a professional manner that ensures the customer business needs are met while adhering to corporate standards and meeting service level agreements
- Help our internal users know how to best interact with and utilize technology, providing support as needed via face to face interaction, chat, email, and telephone. This role will troubleshoot problems both in-person and through remote assistance software
- Preparing workstations and desks for use in ongoing setups and transfers – which may include moving technical hardware, cable management, furniture, packaged personal items, etc.
- Perform technical on-boarding and off boarding of employees and related profile management
- Provide end user support for multiple softwares (e.g. GSuite apps, Zoom, Hangouts, Google Meeters, Uber Conference, Duo, Office 365 Apps, Active Directory, PDQ, UniFlow, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Provide end user support for multiple internal systems and 3rd party vendors systems (e.g. Kisi, TalkDesk, eFax, Polycom, Chromebox, Meraki, Sophos, Tableau, Confluence, Dell, Lucidchart, Chrome Remote Desktop, Okta, Slack, Lexis Nexis, insurance webapp products like B2B, etc.)
- Deploy and support hardware (e.g. audio visual equipment, conferencing equipment, softphones/ SIP phones, etc.)
- Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based (e.g. email, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing and VPN)
- Tracking, ordering and maintaining IT assets
- Support IT responsibilities for site moves and bringing new sites live
- Be on call/pager duty during business and off hours for critical systems
- Be open to periodic overtime, sometimes with short notice - some weekend hours required when business needs demand
- Other duties as assigned and established according to protocols and ongoing business needs
- Required] At least 1 year technical support experience both on-site & remotely. We additionally prefer technical support experience within a call center environment
- [Required] High School Diploma required. College Degree and equivalent certifications preferred such as CompTIA A+, HDI, ACSP, ITIL.
- [Required] Able to lift 30 pounds
- Familiarity with ticketing standards, practices, and workflows (Talkdesk, Zendesk, JIRA, Noble Systems)
- Ability to put the customer at ease and take control of the conversation/problem by providing excellent Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment that has a fast-pace and ongoing changes with ease and comfort
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Experience with client/server installations, patching, security and update procedures – iOS, Windows 10, and MacOS, Linux, ESX
- Experience with device management, inventory systems and methods
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description