The Nuance Community Healthcare Ambient Intelligence Specialist (AIS) is responsible for an assigned territory selling the value proposition for Nuance's healthcare solutions into the independent community physician market (sized at < 30 physicians). The portfolio includes all of the capture solutions including Dragon Medical One and Dragon Ambient Experience, capabilities include speech and transcription. Key focus is on new account development and expansion within existing accounts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations' clinical documentation plans and EHR deployment, aligning an organization's financial and quality needs with the appropriate Nuance solution and demonstrating the value proposition, managing strategic selling opportunities, problem-solving, presenting software product solutions, and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
- Must be able to meet account/territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop, and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned.
- Must be able to work with partners and resellers as appropriate.
- Responsible for accounts based in Texas, position must be based within the territory, preferably in a major city
- Up to 30% travel within the territory
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years of selling experience. Preferred experience in software and/or healthcare sales.
- Quickly gain a clear understanding of financial and quality pressures faced by the market.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Develop selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. The strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling, or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating new accounts and exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM. Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists) and externally (channel partners).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions.
- Excellent communications & influencing skills required.
- Experience in selling software solutions, strong virtual selling capabilities.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.