Marketers have a problem. For the last decade, they obsessed over getting traffic to their website. Now that they've mastered that piece of the puzzle, the real challenge begins: converting those visitors into revenue.
Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it - from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
Our company culture:
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one's watching
- All hands on deck
- We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
But enough about us, let's talk about you and what you'd be doing at Mutiny.
The Partnerships Lead role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an exceptional business development leader who can formalize our agency partnerships program from the ground up. We have seen tremendous inbound demand from top digital marketing agencies that are looking to build a competency in conversion rate optimization.
Now it's time to deliver on that demand and build a top tier agency partner network. This is a unique opportunity to unlock a new revenue stream within Mutiny.
What you'll do at Mutiny
- As a founding member of the Partnerships team, you will play a central role in sourcing, managing, structuring, negotiating, and closing key agency partnerships.
- Develop and own the quarterly/yearly revenue and pipeline targets for the agency partnerships program.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing agencies and where relevant, leverage those relationships to drive net-new customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing and customer experience to create and develop partner collateral and enablement
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of partnership/business development experience. Bonus points for experience owning partnerships with digital marketing agencies.
- Strong familiarity with the marketing technology ecosystem.
- An exceptionally high performance bar for yourself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what's working and what needs to change.
- A strong collaborator and communicator that virtually everyone loves to work with.
- Strong negotiation skills; experience owning the negotiation process from beginning to end.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A creative thinker who is quick on their feet and can pull things together in a scrappy way.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.