Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries, and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
A&F is committed to building an infrastructure that amplifies all voices, as we work to continuously push the needle forward for our global customer. Our HBCU Summit provides a roadmap of potential career paths within the retail industry with a particular focus on Environmental and Social Governance and our HBCU communities. This event offers the opportunity to sharpen candidate profiles for corporate retail, exposure to industry leaders, a direct pipeline into A&F’s dynamic roles across our stores organization and our Corporate Home Offices.
The 2023 HBCU Summit date will be announced during the Spring 2023 semester. There will be limited spots available, so apply now!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Learning about the A&F Co. portfolio of global brands and customers
- Hearing from teams across the business (and the world!) about our customer-driven business decisions
- Hearing from A&F executives and industry professional keynote speakers
- Speaking candidly with HBCU alumni and Associate Resource Group members about their career journey’s within retail
- Developing with hands-on experience and interact with the best in the industry and gain retail knowledge learning skills such as retail math, forecasting, and customer insights
- Networking with HBCU students from across the country, A&F recruiters, and business leaders
- Gaining early access to future exploratory programming and job opportunities with A&F across our stores organization and Corporate Home Offices
What Will You Get?
- Every attendee will get a gift box filled with some great A&F swag
- Guaranteed first round interview for your preferred program track based on eligibility
- A chance to win a grand prize all-expenses paid trip to our Global Home Office *if environment allows
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Expected undergraduate graduation year of 2023 - 2027
- Enrollment at an accredited Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
- Passion for the A&F brands
- Curiosity about a career in retail
- Ability to thrive and collaborate in team-based settings
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn more!
Applicants will also need to submit a current transcript and resume.Additional Information
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER