Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries, and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
The Freshman Forum provides a unique introduction to the retail industry through a fun and highly interactive week-long virtual event. College freshman from across the country will come together to hear from A&F leaders about who our customer is and how their behaviors, passions, and lifestyle drive everyday business decisions. Attendees will then team up to complete a customer insights case study that generates data, insights, and actionable business solutions for our Hollister brand.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Learning about the A&F Co. portfolio of global brands and customers
- Hearing from teams across the business about how our customer drives business decisions
- Teaming up to complete a hands-on customer insights case study
- Networking with students from across the country, A&F recruiters, and business leaders
- Gaining early access to future programming with A&F including A&F Co. Sophomore Summit, and the A&F Leadership Development Program Internship & Full-Time opportunities
What Do You Need to Bring?
- Expected graduation year of 2026
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Passion for the A&F brands
- Curiosity about a career in corporate retail
- Ability to thrive and collaborate in team-based settings
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn more!
The Freshman Forum will be held in the Summer of 2023 (official dates will be posted early 2023). There will be a select number of spots available and invites will occur on a rolling basis.
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA.
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER