At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is seeking driven Presales Risk Solution Consultants. This is a hands-on presales SC capable of going wide and deep on solution development and positioning. The Risk Solution Consultant will provide solution leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement and will participate in acquiring and retaining customers by leveraging Integrated Risk Management solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow's Integrated Risk Management Solutions
- Review customer's current business processes and translate to customer pain points
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow IRM solution
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real-world integrated risk programs.
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on IRM and GRC Solutions
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of IRM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IRM on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to improve the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understand differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Integrated Risk Management or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solutions and programs
- Work experience or strong understanding of risk management, policy & compliance management, business continuity, crisis planning, disaster recovery, vendor risk/third party supply chain management, privacy management, regulatory change management
- Strong working knowledge of GRC processes and solutions such as Archer or MetricStream, IBM OpenPages, OneTrust
- Experience in regulatory compliance for vertical-specific requirements within financial services vertical
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, and evolving business needs, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent
- Willing to travel up to 25%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.