Advisor, On-Premise Hospitality - Orlando, FL at Inspira Marketing
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge. We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun. Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.Job Description
Must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of the designated market.
The Advisor, On-Premise Hospitality is responsible for driving brand and commercial performance across a territory of on-premise accounts for a large portfolio of spirits brands using strategic business solutions and hospitality industry expertise.
Reporting to the Manager, On-Premise Hospitality, the advisor will leverage her/his industry know-how, brand programming and agency resources to provide value for on-premise customers (account decision makers) in turn building a long-term relationship for the portfolio.
- Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
- Customer Engagement. Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in various segments of on-premise accounts using strategic engagement activities and business-focused solutions
- Commercial and Performance Strategy. Plan, track, and implement brand and portfolio engagement using performance data (volume, menu growth/share, activities) provided by agency and client
- Consumer Strategy. Gain insight to consumer trends in various segments of on-premise accounts to inform customer (account) engagement sessions
- Social Media Presence. Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives
- Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives including:
- Budget and expense management
- All reporting responsibilities
- Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
- Participation in all internal training initiatives
- Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
- Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
- Leverage Agency Expertise. Seek, secure and facilitate opportunities to bring education team and its content to on-premise customers within territory
- Network Partnership. Serve as key liaison between the portfolio, distributor, manager and customers for the accounts within the coverage territory
- Learning. Develop/deepen knowledge in spirits across several categories and skills in verbal and written presentation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the spirits or hospitality industry
- Distributor or broker experience is a plus
- Bar/restaurant/hotel operator experience a plus
- Growing network of industry professionals in market
- Knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and rules
- Interest in growing knowledge in spirits history/production and cocktail culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive selling and negotiation skills are required to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to tailor communications for a variety of on-premise environments
- Deep understanding of market and industry trends
- Strong budget management skills
- Social media fluency
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends required
- Must have access to reliable transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Desire for mentorship and willingness to contribute to team culture
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-speaking) a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $60,000 and $100,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.