Advertising Operations Specialist, Hubs/DTIS at Digital Turbine (Raleigh, NC)
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers - intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
The Ad Operations Specialist will play a pivotal role in optimizing and executing campaigns across various platforms, primarily our Hub & Services products. Reporting to Director of Revenue Operations for Hub/DTIS, the ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented & proactive. Their expertise and involvement in campaign setup, programming, troubleshooting, and analysis will contribute to the success of our clients' campaigns and the growth of our organization. The Ad Ops Specialist has direct contact with multiple cross-functional teams and levels of the company and at times direct client contact.
- Execute end-to-end setup, monitor & managing of campaigns to ensure proper delivery & achieving performance goals.
- Troubleshoot & solve issues related to operational setup, campaign performance, tracking, reporting, and other platform functionality.
- Proactively learn the mobile programmatic advertising ecosystem and Digital Turbine's technology and share best practices with colleagues and clients.
- Collaborate with clients, sales teams, and account managers to understand campaign objectives, requirements, and technical specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data analysts and engineers, to improve campaign performance and operational efficiency.
- Assist in testing & implementation efforts of new features, tools and campaigns to ensure they comply with company & partner expectations
- Maintain a deep understanding of ad tech platforms, industry trends, and best practices to recommend optimization strategies and enhancements.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports to provide insights on campaign performance, delivery metrics, and optimization strategies to internal teams
Previous experience in a similar role is an added plus, but not required. Our ideal candidate would have the below traits:
- 1-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills to multi-task & manage various priorities simultaneously
- Highly self-motivated, resilient and target driven. Positive attitude, high level of empathy & energy
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to troubleshoot & identify technical issues under time-sensitive situations
- Strong analytical skills and business orientation
- Excellent communication skills (both client-facing and internal)
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment (with huge potential to learn and grow).
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world's leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization - connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce's Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here .