Reports to: Senior Director, Campaign Operations
Location: Remote available
As our Manager, Advertising Operations, you will oversee the team responsible for core campaign operating functions and financial institution partner relationships for campaign execution. You will serve as the lead contact between our FI partners and campaign management team to ensure operational excellence for our clients, partners, and platform consumers.As Advertiser Operations Manager, you will:
- Build relationships with our important FI partners to manage day-to-day campaign review processes and customer service intake and resolution
- Partner with Operations team counterparts to monitor and optimize core campaign operating and process functions
- Support requirement gathering, implementation and process development for new campaign systems and capabilities
- Develop team talent to build new skillsets and competencies while supporting evolving business goals.
- 6+ years experience supporting digital advertising experience designing and/or managing paid media campaigns using industry-leading advertising technology
- Experience working cross-functionally to interface with external partners, sales, and technical roles within an organization
- Experience building teams and organizational structures to address current and future state needs of the business
- A solution-oriented strategic thinker who understands the digital media landscape
- An effective communicator and relationship manager able to collaborate with cross function and external partners to ensure business goals are met
- Passionate about operational efficiency and effectiveness with a track record of measurable process improvement
- A people-focused manager able to develop and coach talent to achieve personal and team goals
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.