Adoption and Education Specialist (Open LMS) UK, Remote at Learning Technologies Group plc
A key part of this role will be delivering training to existing customers - either via remote meeting or in person. The role will also include some product adoption work with existing customers.Key Accountabilities
Duties of this role will include but are not limited to the following:
This role has 2 crucial components - Adoption and Education.Specific Adoption duties:
- Coordinate adoption with an assigned customer and partner set to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Understand customer needs and coordinate required resources within the Open LMS organization to provide them with support and ensure happiness.
- Act as an escalation point for disgruntled customers, coordinating efforts to resolve immediate issues and then also managing relationships for a period of time to rebuild trust.
- Deliver training to customers in both formal and informal settings
- Deliver Open LMS Academy training sessions to groups of attendees and complete grading follow-ups
- Facilitate customer webinars, focus groups, and other customer facing sessions
- Assist with content development for training materials
- Coordinate with Community Initiatives Manager to ensure effective advertising of education initiatives
- Maintain current product knowledge and learn new products, new features, or new plugins as required.
- Ensure that product feedback reaches the product team.
- Applicant must reside in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, or equivalent commercial experience.
- At least 2+ years experience in a client facing role
- At least 1+ years experience providing training or teaching
- Extensive knowledge of Learning Management Systems (in particular Moodle)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- A general understanding of technical elements of support function
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Exceptional listening, written and oral communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Open LMS is a Moodle-based Learning Management System that helps educators improve the learning experience and outcomes of millions of learners across the globe. In partnership with our community of educators, we continually innovate to better enable educators, parents, and learners of all types to teach, learn, connect, and communicate whenever they want and wherever they are. Most importantly, we help every student achieve their full potential through access to lifelong learning.
We also offer a full portfolio of education technologies including exclusive reseller relationships for web conferencing, accessibility improvement and innovative content offerings from both Blackboard and Learning Technologies Group.
For more information about Open LMS, please visit our website, and hit our YouTube channel to get a feel for our culture and meet members of the team.
Open LMS is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.