Administrative Business Partner, Office of the CEO at Moveworks (Peninsula)
As Administrative Business Partner, Office of the CEO, you will be the right hand to our Executive Business Partner to the CEO. This is an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.
This is a high visibility position, both internally and externally. This role will challenge you to go beyond your core administrative skill set, and demand more of you as an accountability partner, culture carrier, and serve as the shadow support that helps us reduce friction for all of our employees.
Fundamentally, this is an opportunity to play a foundational role at an AI startup that’s doubled its revenue and customer base in each of the last three years.
This role will report to our Executive Business Partner to the CEO and must be onsite five days a week at our Mountain View, CA office.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Heavy and rapid calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced, global environment.
- Build trust and regularly anticipate the needs of executive business partner and proactively provide assistance.
- Manage complex travel logistics and prepare monthly expense reports.
- Project manage special projects between 1-day and 1-month in length, including fully owning the necessary budgets, travel, logistics, communications, and stakeholder updates.
- Assist with event planning and coordination for on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events.
- Proactively partner with the other Administrative and Workplace team members, Facilities and People Teams, with openness to lean in and learn--without ego.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior executives
- Absolute flawless execution
- A GTD attitude
- Global mindset and deep cultural understanding
- A deep desire to learn, contribute, and add value every single day
- An ownership mentality and ambassador for our unique culture
- Ability to ingest fast, critical feedback and tack accordingly
- Organized, highly-motivated, and impeccable communication skills
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build productive relationships with a spectrum of personalities
Even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements or preferred qualifications can capture.
Moveworks is an equal opportunity employer.