Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!Come join our Leadership Operations team
Our Leadership Operations team is deeply committed to empowering and enabling Karat through the strategic and tactical support of its growing Leadership Team. As a core point of contact among executives, employees, and clients and partners, we ensure information flow is accurate, timely, and valuable.What you will do
As an Administrative Business Partner at Karat, you will create leverage for the CEO’s Executive Business Partner by providing day-to-day administrative support and execution. Managing a high velocity of multifaceted work, you will ensure the Office of the CEO continues to operate seamlessly and in parallel with the broader business.
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote U.S.-based candidates for this role.
This is a contract-to-perm opportunity (contract of approximately 90 days). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position upon conversion.
- Coordinate a high-volume of complex internal and external meetings across multiple stakeholders with impeccable attention to detail.
- Work in lock-step with the CEO’s Executive Business Partner to deliver flawless support for Karat’s CEO.
- Handle daily support tasks, such as: ordering lunches, communicating timing shifts and/or changes, and responding to Slack messages and email with high-urgency and professionalism.
- Prepare expense reports via Expensify.
- Coordinate travel and other arrangements as-needed.
- Support documentation of systems, processes, and operations to ensure accuracy and clarity for the Karat team.
- 1+ year of experience of equivalent coordination experience in a high-volume environment
- Experience with scheduling or calendar management, working across multiple time zones
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written — you would define them as: compassionate, proactive, and professional)
- Proactive and curious mentality; comfortable independently researching — and presenting — a solution to a problem
- Meticulous, highly organized, and able to balance competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Go-getter attitude and humble demeanor
- Experience with Google Suite, Slab, Slack, and Zoom preferred
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]