Administrative Associate III at Ball Aerospace
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Engineering Strategic Support Unit comprises the organizational talent and technical leadership that enables the successful delivery of high-impact discriminating technologies for our customers’ missions. Our collaborative, cross-functional teams are committed to innovation, integrity, continual learning and strong execution.
Administrative Associate III
The Engineering Administration team is looking for an Admin Associate III to perform administrative and general business support an assigned department within the Engineering organization. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated, organized and analytical administrative professional to work with a fast-paced and growing department, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
The successful candidate will have experience supporting multiple people, using Outlook to setup meetings for the department and on behalf of others, and using team collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and make conference room reservations, all within Outlook.
- Liaise between the assigned department and Talent Acquisition to coordinate interviews, both in-person as well as virtually.
- Manage office moves (MAC requests) and coordinate new hire onboarding.
- Coordinate travel and complete expense reports.
- Order office supplies.
- Assist in the coordination of milestone celebrations, all-hands meetings, and networking events.
- Maintain the department’s SharePoint sites.
- File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- Gather data, and perform computer data entry, retrieval, and word processing, and prepare presentation materials.
- Pay vendor invoices and manage a department purchase (P-) card.
- Greet vendors and customers, and coordinate security access for visitors.
- Operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment and assist teammates in their use.
- Assist on projects in various functional/program areas as assigned. Perform other duties as necessary.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information and situations, requiring the employee to handle situations appropriately, and maintain proper confidentiality.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior-level employees.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $19.71 - $26.44 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.