Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI security clearance is required.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Finance Strategic Support Unit delivers the expertise and business acumen to increase value across the enterprise by providing actionable information with recommendations and opportunities to drive sustainable business growth.
Administrative Associate III
The Finance Administrative team is looking for an Admin Associate III to perform administrative and general business support. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated, organized, and analytical administrative professional to work with a fast-paced department, in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks, with varying levels of complexity.
- Prepare statistical reports, gather and interpret data, and maintain databases.
- Retrieve and accurately process data and documents following department processes.
- Liaison between the assigned department and the enterprise to coordinate contract efforts.
- Collaborate and contribute on teams and projects.
- Create written documents, communications, and presentation materials for meetings and presentations.
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and make conference room reservations, all within Outlook.
- Manage office moves (MAC requests) and coordinating new hire onboarding.
- Coordinate and facilitate onsite and online interviews for department.
- Onboard department new hires.
- Coordinate travel and complete expense reports.
- Order office supplies, troubleshoot equipment issues, and report facility needs for the assigned work area.
- May file and retrieve records, folders, or other materials.
- May pay invoices and track expenditures.
- May greet vendors and customers, and coordinate security access for visitors.
- May assist in the coordination of milestone celebrations, all-hands meetings, and networking events.
- May operate other computer software programs and various other types of office equipment and assist teammates in their use.
- May assist on projects in various functional/program areas as assigned. Perform other duties as necessary.
- May work with sensitive and confidential information and situations, requiring the employee to handle situations appropriately, and maintain proper confidentiality.
- May provide training and mentorship to junior-level employees.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Proficiency with SharePoint preferred.
- Experience with Cisco WebEx preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, prioritize, and problem solve.
- Ability to be customer focused, organized, approachable, and patient.
- Functional/Technical skills.
- A current, active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Verification that your current security clearance or government customer access meets the requirement for this position will be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $19.71 - $26.44 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.