We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters—like teaching kids, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, adventurous team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work.
Working out of our San Francisco office, you will provide support for three of our Engineering directors based in San Francisco and remotely in the US. Their calendar, travel, and expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects, as needed, will be your responsibility. To perform these tasks effectively, you will become familiar with our Meraki products, people, and cross-functional dynamics within the Engineering organization. This position requires the capacity to exercise good judgment and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Using strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, you will be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and excel under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to take on increasing levels of support and gain a front seat view of a large, high-growth business. We provide an unparalleled working culture, a diverse and supportive team and some of the most competitive benefits on the market!You Will:
- Complete a wide range of administrative tasks including managing extremely demanding calendars and completing expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure schedules are followed and appropriately prioritized
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Plan and execute team training, and events, including related travel and expenses
- Take on special projects as needed
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Administrative Assistant role or similar - start-up or technology company preferred
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Communicative – creative and hardworking
- Organized – on top of everything
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
- Professional - discreet and timely
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.