Administrative Assistant at Fluidra North America (Salt Lake City, UT)
Are you a people person eager to help others? Do you have a somewhat OCD streak that fosters a high attention to detail and a persistence for good process and data accuracy? Are you an intuitive problem solver willing to pitch in on any team to get stuff done? If this sounds like you, you might be our next Administrative Assistant!
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Positively represent our company through professional, friendly, and helpful interactions.
- Answer incoming phone calls and route to appropriate team members.
- Perform front desk functions such as greeting and helping visitors and employees.
- Assist Customer Service and Sales teams with administrative duties to include data entry, file system maintenance, inquiry research and general office management support.
- Participate in event planning and execution.
- Cross-functional administrative support to other teams when needed.
- Provide bandwidth for special projects and other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE SEEK
- All around awesomeness.
- High school education.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills (standard office suite).
- Good interactive skills in facilitating solutions.
- Eagerness to learn new functions and add increasing value on a team.