You will join a vibrant and rapidly growing team of professional administrative assistants in our hubs, where you will get to not only work closely with senior management to assist with administrative tasks, but also be part of a best in class AA community to drive and share best practices, learn from each other and have fun..
The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has experience supporting senior managers and executives as their personal/administrative assistant, or in a similar role.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with senior management from our Ecosystem team and get insight into the day-to-day business of senior managers of Celonis. You will be involved and supporting several key processes, such as:
- Scheduling meetings
- Managing travel plans
- Creating expense reports
- Driving ad-hoc projects
In this position, you will collaborate with Celonauts from various departments all across the globe and form part of a vibrant and international AA team.
The qualifications you need:
- 5 years of experience as a Personal/Administrative Assistant supporting senior management, or in a similar role
- Computer savvy (advanced Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills)
- Global working experience preferred
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Reliable, discreet, and service-oriented personality
- High level of integrity and business ethics
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .