Administrative Assistant Client Services at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Supports the Client Services department with a wide variety of administrative tasks including administration and maintenance of various databases, report generation, maintaining weekly meeting agendas and notes, acting as a liaison between departments, and creating departmental communications and reports.
Client Services Leadership
- Assist with all necessary reporting, data collection and presentations to be used within the department as well as to supply to the management team for review
- Create collateral for meetings (PowerPoints, agendas, etc.)
- Attend assigned departmental meetings and create task lists and meeting notes
- Track all departmental metrics and supply information to necessary parties
- Send out departmental, team and management communications
- Assist department with team initiatives, activities, and events including employee recognition and appreciation as well as other team building activities
- Work collaboratively with other departments to complete departmental projects (i.e. Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Maintain data integrity within internal databases
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years of administrative experience, preferably supporting in a service bureau environment
- Minimum of intermediate Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) including pivot tables
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work in a busy, detail-oriented environment
- Ability to work with confidential information is extremely important
- Organization skills is a must to be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Payroll systems is preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sense of professionalism
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.