Acquisition Administrative Associate II - Integrated Supply Chain at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Acquisition Administrative Associate II – Integrated Supply Chain
Our dynamic Supply Chain Management organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Acquisition Administrative Associate to keep the Supply Chain Organization running smoothly. The ideal candidate will support multiple managers and supply management personnel with minimal direct supervision and will perform and maintain routine tasks in support of the organization. Therefore, the candidate will have superb time management and organizational skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence to both internal and external customers, filing, data entry, data verification, form generation and management, and invoicing administration assistance. Our Acquisition Administrative Associate should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with any required customers. We also hope that our Acquisition Administrative Associate will help us identify ways we can be more effective and efficient by contributing fresh ideas for improvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for coordinating supplier representation forms with the external supply base. This includes submittal of the form to suppliers, requesting and managing completion of the form and submitting the form electronically for internal processing. This is an on-going task with varied demand.
- Responsible for managing purchase order commitment reconciliation within the required purchase order systems. This will require investigating and resolving problems. This is an on-going task with varied level of demand.
- Data entry of purchase order supplier commitment due dates into the required purchase order system. This is a weekly task and dependent on open PO backlog, the volume for this task may vary from week to week.
- Create and verify Non-Disclosure Agreements with suppliers as required. These agreements will also require electronic filing. This is an on-going task with varied demand.
- Manage incoming insurance certifications from suppliers and electronically manage and file as required. This is an on-going task with varied demand.
- Process electronic shippers to support the shipment of hardware to suppliers as required. This is an on-going task with varied demand.
- Assist with invoicing issues and discrepancies. This includes research of the discrepancies and management of required corrections in the invoicing software systems. This is an on-going task with varied demand.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to learn various computer systems to support all levels of administrative duties required.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $18.99 - $25.00 per hour (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.