Accounting ERP System Support Service at Dentsu (Baltimore, MD)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
The Systems Analyst, Enterprise System Support role within Merkle is responsible for providing Tier I/Tier II support for the CxM Resolvers Team. The Systems Analyst must be able to provide support for incidents and tasks and address them with an appropriate sense of urgency, troubleshoot and fix workflow issues and timesheets stuck in review, author/update process documentation and process troubleshooting, ticket analysis and reporting; amongst other duties as requested. Candidates will work in a team setting, sharing information, collaborating, and assisting other team members. Candidate must possess a strong dedication to quality customer service, excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and a drive to be part of a larger team and engage with broad challenges and initiatives.
The Systems Analyst reports to the Sr. Manager, IT. The role will work with a team of geographically distributed Merkle staff.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and support on CxM Resolvers Team with user tickets for enterprise systems like D365, Workday, Concur
- Provide incident and task support for assigned accounting, Resource Management and Human Resource platforms
- Provide a high level of customer service to all levels of the organization
- Manage and prioritize multiple incidents and tasks while adapting to changing business conditions
- Document standard operating procedures for repeatable tasks
- Identify areas in need of improvement and develop a solution that addresses those needs
- Assist with ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Uphold and promote Merkle’s core values and culture
Measures of Success:
- Consistently drive technical incidents/tasks to resolution within SLA/OLA timeframe, escalating where appropriate.
- Strong team player who is inquisitive with excellent track record of delivering on tight deadlines.
- Builds strong partnership/network relationships across teams to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Rapid personal and career growth.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new skills, techniques, and responsibilities.
- Proactive, upbeat, and collaborative communication style, with the ability to be direct, tactful, and transparent.
- Ability to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent at multitasking.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or IT
- ERP systems experience required - D365 preferred
- Experience as a Financial Analyst or Accountant
- Must have proficiency with various MS Office applications
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.