Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We are looking for a passionate individual to contribute to the adoption of Dataiku's world class software throughout the academic community. The individual will drive adoption by faculty, promote skill building, and develop strategic partnerships between academic institutions, individual learners, Dataiku and Dataiku commercial customers.
The Academic Program Specialist must be ambitious, outgoing, a self-starter, and be prepared to learn new skills and work with a diverse set of profiles and experiences in different fields.
If you are passionate about education, building relationships across an academic community and learning more about data science, this will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
In this role, you'll help the team:
- Foster and maintain relationships with higher education stakeholders to maximize the use of Dataiku software.
- Deliver presentations on Dataiku software capabilities to higher education audiences on college and university campuses, at workshops, trade shows, and conferences.
- Identify, leverage and create partnerships with flagship academic institutions to support the continued growth of Dataiku users.
- Utilize Dataiku internal resources to assist with market penetration and the development of master’s Programs, Certifications and to assist with curriculum development using DSS.
- Continually drive the analytics agenda with institutions and learners by sharing the needs of commercial companies for Dataiku skilled employees.
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate core organizational value propositions as well as be conversant in a variety of topics directly related to higher education.
- 2+ years of experience within the higher education sector as either a faculty member, curriculum content expert, development or sales. Experience should be with public or private-not-for-profit institutions.
- Connections to faculty, administrators, or professionals in higher education which they can draw from to help foster and maintain connections for consideration and adoption of Dataiku.
- Willingness to become an expert in higher education and develop knowledge in analytics that is valued among faculty and senior administrators.
- Prior experience with workforce development and aligning graduates with jobs is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time (Covid-Dependent).
- Opportunity to join Dataiku at an early stage and help scale the Support organization
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to our different offices (Paris, NYC, etc.)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate, and driven team
- Startup atmosphere: Free foods and drinks, foosball/FIFA/ping pong, company happy hours and team days, and more
- Strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description