Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Website & Digital Marketing Sales Specialist, you will find leads, close sales, support existing clients, formulate sales strategies, and communicate product value to clients. You will primarily work with nonprofit businesses and focus much of their time on prospecting new sales of additional website and digital marketing products.
The Website & Digital Marketing Sales Specialist reports to the National Sales Director, NP.
You will also...
- Perform consultative demonstrations to highlight our websites and digital marketing services to bring on new customers
- Ability to generate excitement about our website and digital marketing solutions with prospective customers to maximize win rates and referrals for cross-selling
- Hit and exceed productivity metrics including demos presented and outbound activities
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintain and accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Adopt our consultative sales methodology
- Maintain relationships with existing customers during and after the implementation process
- Become an expert on our technology and our target markets, while always striving to improve your skillset through continuous education
- Effectively communicate and execute future steps after the sale to new customers.
- Record all communication from demo to close in Salesforce
- Collaborate with the team to develop better solutions to our processes
- Lead by example and help mentor newer sales reps
- Travel up to 25%
- Two (2+) years of inside sales experience, preferably in web & digital marketing software sales, social media, software as a service (SaaS) and/or health and wellness
- Strong customer relationship management experience including tracking sales leads from first contact through conversion
- Experience working with web technologies and software as a service (SaaS) models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients
- Easily adapt to changes as the team is ever-evolving
- Database management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience selling websites and digital marketing.
- Prior experience using member management software, CRMs, marketing automation software, Excel
- Experience with the Challenger Sales Methodology
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.