Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Website & Digital Marketing Sales Engineer, you will work closely with Client and Account Executives to identify leads, analyze current website and digital offerings for prospects, formulate sales strategies, and communicate product value to clients. You will primarily work with Nonprofit businesses and focus much of your time on identifying areas of value and presenting offerings to prospective partners.
You will also...
- Perform consultative demonstrations to highlight our websites and digital marketing services to bring on new customers
- Generate excitement about our website and digital marketing solutions with prospective customers to maximize win rates and referrals for cross-sell
- Adopt our consultative sales methodology
- Respond to prospects’ and clients' technical needs and questions onsite, via phone, or written communication and/or in conjunction with the Account Executive / Client Executive
- Become an expert on our technology and our target markets, while always striving to improve your skillset through continuous education
- Document customer needs uncovered in the sales process and relay information to Product Management and Marketing teams
- Effectively communicate and execute future steps after the sale to new customers.
- Record all communication from demo to close in Salesforce
- Collaborate with the team to develop better solutions to our processes
- Easily adapt to changes as the team is ever evolving
- Prepare and customize sales collateral and/or demos, particularly for strategic accounts
- Report sales activity along product lines
- Maintain expert-level knowledge around Daxko solutions
- Travel up to 50%
- Two (2+) years of inside sales experience, preferably in web & digital marketing software sales, social media, software as a service (SaaS), and/or health and wellness
- Strong customer relationship management experience including tracking sales leads from first contact through conversion
- Experience working with web technologies and software as a service (SaaS) models
- Three (3+) years of SaaS experience, OR a minimum of eighteen (18) months of Daxko product experience
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and demonstrate team accountability
- Ability to self-direct in order to handle and prioritize requests
- Proficient organizational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Prior technical presentation experience
- High level of business acumen
- Ability to ask questions about difficult concepts to a range of audiences
- Top-notch presentation and communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects over the phone and in-person
- Professional-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for...
- Prior experience selling or building websites and managing digital marketing.
- Prior experience using member management software, CRMs, marketing automation software, Excel
- Experience with the Challenger Sales Methodology
- The ability to “read between the lines” or ask the right questions to uncover a client’s real needs or concerns and translate that in a way that is effective for both the client and our internal team.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
🏝 Flexible paid time off
⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
🤑 401(k) matching
🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
👖 Casual work environments
🏡 Remote work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.