Location: New York, NY (or remote if applicable)
Reports to: Director of Growth Marketing - Stream
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 2,000 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 650 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
The Webinar Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, producing, and delivering engaging webinar content to support the Growth Marketing and Demand Generation Marketing team for Stream by AlphaSense
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all webinars programs & initiatives.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to identify new opportunities.
- Evaluate current strategy and identify weaknesses.
- Develop and implement guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars.
- Select and implement the most appropriate web conferencing technology.
- Create, maintain and execute a webinar schedule.
- Organize registration and follow up for each webinar.
- Work closely with other marketing organizations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, customer support, product management, etc.) and provide support for their initiatives.
- Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to management.
- Educate staff and prepare key messaging and presentation material.
- Work with speakers and marketing to determine the most important points to market the webinar.
- Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
- Maintain an accurate database and frequent contact with pool of speakers and subject matter experts.
- Provide training to presenters and organize the preconference planning call.
- Conduct webinar promotions to drive audience registration (banner ads, Google Ad campaigns, social media, co-marketing, etc.).
- Post webinar surveys, polls and act as a moderator (if necessary).
- Record webinar sessions and edit audio for on-demand webinars.
- Distribute presentations and participate in conversations across a variety of channels (Online & Offline including social media properties).
- Follow up with webinar attendees.
- Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships that are targeted toward key customer segments.
Who You Are:
- University degree or college diploma in business or computer science.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
- Must have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice.
- Experience in advertising and event marketing a must.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with On24 is an asset.
- Ability to be a proactive and savvy communicator.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s
commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.