Web Strategist at Life.Church (Oklahoma City, OK)
| Oklahoma City, OK
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:20 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 7, 2022
The Web Strategist is responsible for serving the growing digital needs of Life.Church by ensuring our web content is compelling, up-to-date, and easy to find as we help people take their next step toward a relationship with Christ.
You’ve got skills. You’re motivated. You’ve got a passion to see people come to know Christ. All you’ve been missing is a place to put it all together. Life.Church could be that place. God brings people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences here, and He does it because we all have one thing in common: we won’t stop until every person on this Earth knows the love of Jesus. Ministry might not have been the first stop on your road map, but if you’ve been praying to put your years of web strategy experience to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
As followers of Christ, we get to communicate the most important message in the world! The Marketing & Communications Team develops the strategies for how our ministry meets people where they are and empowers them to take their next step toward Christ. If you have a passion for leveraging technology for the Kingdom, read on!
Who you are:
- Passionate about leveraging technology to reach people for Christ
- Equipped with rock-solid experience and knowledge about web content strategy especially SEO
- Not satisfied with the status quo, you’re proactively looking for ways to pursue excellence
- Eager to develop high-level strategy while also enjoying the details in the execution
- A team player who’s ready to roll up your sleeves and work alongside a team that’s hardwired to work hard
- Looking to dedicate your life to something that makes an eternal difference
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with multiple teams and ministries to audit, plan, and improve web content
- Lead our church’s effort to optimize our website to rank well for key organic search terms
- Develop web pages that drive strategic project, campaign, and ministry goals
- Analyze and track webpage performance
- Develop actionable insights based on data and communicate this information clearly to stakeholders and key leaders
- Help reach thousands of people each week with the life-changing invitation to take their next step toward Christ
For bonus points:
- Have previous working experience with digital communication tools such as Hotjar and/or Magnolia
- Get excited about understanding industry trends and thinking about how the Church can leverage technology and platforms to reach more people for Christ
- Have bold opinions about sitcoms, movies, and food
- Are fluent in emoji and grammar jokes
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here.
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible work arrangements
Generous and immediate time-off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Unparalleled employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
And so much more!
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
More Information on Life.Church
Life.Church operates in the Other industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Hendersonville, TN, Springfield, MO, Lenexa, KS, Omaha, NE, Rogers, AR, Overland Park, MO, Wichita, KS, Wichita, KS, Stillwater , OK, Edmond, OK, Edmond, OK, Midwest City, OK, Moore, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Mustang, OK, Yukon, OK, Norman, OK, Shawnee, OK, Keller, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Mansfield, TX, Wellington, FL, Colorado Springs, CO and Rio Rancho, NM. Life.Church was founded in 1996. It has 834 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 39 open jobs at Life.Church, click here.
Read Full Job Description