Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is looking for a Web Marketing & SEO Specialist to join our Web Marketing team to manage our website analytics and execute and optimize our online presence for technical SEO. This role is integral to ensuring our website makes timely and SEO-driven additions to our web presence and is structured around solid User Experience guidelines and principles. This person should have analytics skills in Google Analytics to evaluate our online marketing performance and should understand and implement technical SEO audits to execute on-page optimizations and work closely with our web development team to integrate SEO standards.
- Work with Web User Experience manager to develop and maintain our web development plan (including documentation and tracking for onsite SEO) and a web release calendar based on strategic goals related to web performance and site speed.
- Responsible for the implementation and enrichment of on-site SEO to help assist the web marketing team in achieving organic traffic goals.
- Constantly focus on what can be done to website technical SEO and performance by analyzing site performance, site speed and user behavior
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance; will include web site analytics and knowledge of analytics will be necessary to inform web development
- Understand site mapping, user pathways, and information architecture; provide recommendations for enhanced engagement based on available data
- Develop and present compelling data-driven and return on the investment-focused business reports to influence favorable project support decisions.
- Document detailed findings to communicate identified issues and recommend potential solutions and best practices for remediation of discovered issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to assist with project management during site redesigns, migrations, major and minor enhancements, and new site features.
- Experience working with Drupal and being comfortable working with a technical web development team.
- Must have an excellent SEO strategy and implementation skills, and a track record of success in these areas.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, or combination).
- Comfortable conducting metrics analysis, setting KPIs, and interpretation of business goals.
- Familiarity with popular SEO industry tools and resources including Google Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, and Ahrefs to glean valuable insights and findings from data.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and deliver them on time.
- Experience effectively facilitating collaboration sessions of multi-disciplinary teams into common goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and team.
- Attention-to-detail, strong organizational skills and time management.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.