Web Marketing Manager (Remote) at Sauce Labs
In today’s software-centric economy, speed is everything. The pressure to deliver more, faster, falls squarely on development teams. Sauce Labs accelerates software development by removing testing as a bottleneck. We run the world's largest cloud-based platform for automated and live testing cloud to ensure that the web and mobile applications people use everyday work flawlessly on any browser or device.
Sauce Labs is looking for a hands-on, results-oriented Web marketing manager to support saucelabs.com in executing our onsite web marketing and SEO strategy to promote the brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate revenue.
The Web Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Digital Marketing and is responsible for assisting with managing and optimizing the website and content, testing incremental changes for conversion rate improvement, ensuring infrastructure supports SEO, collaborating with internal and external teams on site marketing concerns, and tracking and reporting site performance.
The right person for this role will have a solid background in technical site optimization and SEO, editing for the web, web metrics reporting, and A/B and multivariate testing.Responsibilities
- Monitor, maintain, and improve search infrastructure of the site.
- Coordinate with SEO vendor on technical infrastructure audits for saucelabs.com and execute site improvements and optimize the site based on SEO recommendations.
- Work with content writers to ensure the content we create on the marketing site meets marketing needs and publish on site
- Assist with website migrations, redirect mapping, and external and internal linking.
- Sustain search marketing growth by working across teams to improve search reach for strategic pages.
- Collaborate with designers and developers in creating wireframes and page components
- Measure and analyze content efforts (via Google Analytics, Google’s keyword tool, SEMrush, Google Console, etc.) to find what’s working and what isn’t
- Manage Google Tag Manager and other digital marketing technology and work with Marketing Ops to ensure tools are optimized and functional
- Maintain systems to enhance and maintain accurate web metrics
- Connect verified metrics to dashboards and other mechanisms to inform marketing decisions with data
- Work closely with internal engineering teams to make sure the company’s infrastructure, site architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
- Contribute to strategic digital marketing plans to support sales growth targets
- Be aware of trends in SEO and ensure website is prepared
- Build and manage SEO dashboards, views, filters, etc
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical SEO
- 3+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool) and web metrics reporting
- 3+ years experience with Google Tag Manager or related tool
- SEO/SEM tool experience
- Experience writing for search engine optimization (SEO) and publishing content on a web site
- Working knowledge of HTML and Markdown
- Understanding of technical, on-page and off-page SEO
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization and a/b/mutivariate testing and conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast-growth environment
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple projects, priorities, and tasks
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced analytics and reporting experience including advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau, SQL, and/or similar a plus
- Web design experience and Web editing experience also a plus
Security responsibilities at Sauce: At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ’security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
Sauce Labs is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.