ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
We’re looking for a Web Marketing Manager to help take our growth and performance to the next level. You will play a key role within the Growth Marketing team and cross-functionally, responsible for driving a multi-faceted conversion rate optimization (CRO) plan.
If you’re a project management guru and have led and executed sophisticated conversion rate optimization strategies - rapidly and at scale, this job is for you. We’re well down that road, and see a ton of opportunity for the future. As the owner of the first digital touchpoint our customer interacts with, you will be influencing a critical component of marketing and have a direct impact on business results. To support this, you will work closely across all teams, including our performance and brand marketing, content marketing, product marketing, design, engineering, analytics, and data science.
What you'll do:
- Drive our conversion rate optimization strategy, informing our user experience, personalization, segmentation and targeting, SEO, content, and more.
- Influence site and user experience with other key stakeholders in the organization while driving ownership over key ezCater solutions, understanding and developing plans to enhance the user experience in a data-driven way.
- Create and maintain a multi-faceted CRO playbook, including cataloging and organizing of all tests in a comprehensive manner, outlining winners, losers, insights and next steps.
- Develop, maintain, prioritize and communicate a testing roadmap. Derive and synthesize insights to inform project plans and upcoming tests while driving alignment across a cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Growth and Brand Marketing, to create and optimize the customer journey, landing pages, copy, CTAs, etc., optimizing for LTV and CAC.
- Study customers and customer behavior obsessively, thinking about and providing recommendations for the best tools, vendors and platforms to accomplish your goals.
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science teams to build and develop regular reporting dashboards and testing strategies. Create and develop alignment on testing frameworks, understanding insights and decision-making in order to uncover opportunities to scale.
- Have 5-7+ years experience across web marketing, conversion rate optimization, technical marketing, product management, and/or technical project management.
- Have significant accomplishments driving CRO, including development of a hypothesis for a/b and multivariate testing, development of measurement frameworks and creation of testing roadmaps.
- Think deeply about customers and understand what motivates them and how multiple channels and devices impact the customer journey.
- Have experience managing complex, cross-functional projects, demonstrating knowledge of website technology and ability to collaborate with developers on web projects.
- Be creative enough to appreciate ad copy, analytical enough to grasp data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be passionate about growth – within our culture of humane behaviors and sane working hours.
- Be a team player that works exceptionally well cross functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, platform providers, etc).
$101,000 to $122,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.