Web Manager (Remote) at Informa
About Informa Markets
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets creates platforms for specialist markets to connect, trade, innovate and grow.
We operate over 500 major, branded exhibitions where buyers and sellers working in a specialist market can meet face to face, see and show products, conduct business and build relationships.
We also provide a range of online solutions based on data and expert content that connect and engage businesses year-round.Job Description
About the role
Are you looking to build innovative websites and great personalized customer journeys? Then apply for the role of Web Manager. Working across our Food portfolio of event websites, you will be responsible for all Adobe Experience Manager sites: to design, build, and run transformative customer experiences.
Our websites are built on AEM, so as the Web Manager, you’ll be working with the marketing team leads to design, build and maintain each website, create landing pages as well as help build and implement the SEO strategy to fulfil brand awareness and lead generation.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you are data driven, and proactively looking for opportunities to optimize the digital performance of each site.
You recognize yourself as a great relationship builder and will be able to work across a large portfolio and with the wider digital, marketing and brand teams.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation using Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Assets)
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels
- Assist in the conceptual and technical design
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in marketing B2B products or services
- Good understanding of technical aspects of SEO
- Experience with project management, CRM, software (e.g., Asana, Eloqua)
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of the sites performance against agreed engagement and delivery targets, and constantly seeks to optimize accordingly
Working in a fast-paced international company, you will need to be proactive and a great team player. You will need strong communication skills and a good business command of both written and verbal English.