VP, Product Marketing at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We are looking for a VP of Product Marketing to quarterback our go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, content, and initiatives across the company. This person would be part of KT's leadership team and be the critical glue between our go-to-market functions and our product functions.
This person will be responsible for managing and growing our product marketing, technical product marketing, customer marketing, and internal and external marketing content teams. This person will have the opportunity to dramatically impact KT's brand and growth across the company.What You'll Do:
- Quarterback our marketing strategy across all channels for all our products and business lines
- Own positioning, messaging, and content associated with how we bring our diverse portfolio of products to market across our diverse target customer segments and industries
- Own customer marketing across all our business lines and customer segments
- Co-own our product strategy by being a deep subject matter expert in our different types of customers and understanding their acute pain points and their sources of happiness
- Collaborate extensively with sales enablement on the creation and evolution of all our sales playbooks that encapsulate our tactics, strategies, talk-tracks, and emails, across every sales segment and function
- Be the key bridge between our go-to-market tactics and initiatives and the portfolio of hardware and software products that we currently offer and plan to launch in the future
- 10+ years experience directly managing product marketing, product management, and/or sales enablement teams
- Prior experience working at large-scale organizations that have multiple product lines and sell into a variety of different industries and customer segments
- Prior experience launching new products and new product lines
- Ability to simultaneously go deep into a product's technical capabilities and map that to the go-to-market positioning, marketing strategies, and sales strategies that are required for customer adoption
- Ability to oversee a team that can create world-class internal and external content that generates understanding, awareness, and demand
- Track record of building teams with world-class talent
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.