VP Product Marketing - Remote (Anywhere in the United States) at Tealium
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:06 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
We are looking for a VP of Product Marketing at Tealium! You are responsible for leading all efforts to create exceptional customer experiences throughout the journey by telling a compelling story for customers and internally to support the Sales organization. You will drive the strategy and execution of best-in-class product marketing. You will own the product positioning and messaging across all internal and external facing communications
Who you are:
• You’re our sales team’s best friend. You help support important / complex deals where an expert perspective makes the difference. Additionally, you support competitive intelligence, help with prospect ready videos, conversion tips and tricks, FAQs, product teasers, facts & figures, and other great funnel catalysts.
• You identify and understand key trends. You are passionate about the customer data space and have a strong viewpoint on what matters to our customers and in the industry.
• Customers will remember your name. You’ll be the person they remember and want to see again. You get our community to love what we have to offer and become a community who engages with us.
• You support the product team with your insights and storytelling.
• You are a team builder and take leadership seriously.
• Your KPI’s will be:
> Supporting Sales (measured by higher ASPs, velocity improvements, and win rate)
> Launching products (measured by hitting dates, telling a compelling story that resonates with buyers)
> Working with customers to understand key needs and trends
> Motivating and leading the team
• Role breakdown: (75%) product marketing (items above) and (25%) product strategy and support
- Messaging and Positioning: craft and optimize positioning and messaging (including competitive positioning) to equip sales teams to close deals, and deploy through all market-facing communication touch points (website, sales messages, SDR, content, etc.)
- Product Launch: lead successful product launches from inception through successful launch
- Sales & CS Enablement: equip our sales teams to win more deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitor win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, increasing ACV
- Pricing & Packaging: optimizing pricing and packaging for differing segments to maximize revenue and profitability and increase deal size
- Thought Leadership: build event presentations, write compelling articles, and brief decision makers, all in an effort to solidify our position as the thought leader in Revenue Intelligence
- Partner Enablement: ensure our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling Tealium
- Oversee end-to-end execution of qualitative and quantitative customer insight initiatives, including research design, analysis, and reporting
- Develop client insights that shape brand strategy and drive key business decisions across the company, bringing the "voice of the customer" to the organization
- Build a world class team-- Recruit and hire exceptional team members
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of Directors,Managers, and individual contributors
- Drive vision for team growth and organizational structure
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups and management
- Support Marketing and Creative leadership on executive report-outs to leadership team and Board of Directors
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to surface key client insights that promote growth and continually evaluate campaign performance
- Work effectively cross-functionally with Sales and global teams
Why You Are The Perfect Fit:
- 12+ years of product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software (SaaS experience required)
- Proven success building, developing and leading PMM teams
- Ideally, experience at a company with ARR greater than $100M
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
- A self-driven, high energy leader with excellent cross functional collaboration skills
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
#LI - Remote
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WOWs ABOUT TEALIUM
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
- Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
- Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
More Information on Tealium
Tealium operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Tealium was founded in 2008. It has 622 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 19 open jobs at Tealium, click here.
Read Full Job Description