VP of Marketing (Remote) at Zingtree
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:09 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, April 2, 2022
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Experian, SharkNinja, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
About the Role
Zingtree is seeking a VP of Marketing to lead our brand, go-to-market strategy, and marketing execution to help us achieve our next level of growth. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial marketing leader with a passion for building a lasting brand from the ground up, out-of-the-box thinking to drive innovative marketing ideas, and a player-coach mindset to nurture and grow a world-class team of marketers.
You will report directly to our CRO, and manage 3 marketers on the team and recruit future team members. As a post-Series A company with product market fit, we are excited for you to help us accelerate our growth in the contact center space and expand into more verticals in the future.
What You'll Do
- Define and manage the annual marketing plan, strategy, budget, and team
- Establish and own the Zingtree brand — from our story, messaging, voice, to design — and maintain brand standards across all communication channels
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Evaluate and optimize marketing channels to generate sales pipeline
- Collaborate with Sales & Partnerships on new initiatives/channels
- Work closely with the rest of the go-to-market team to align on cross-functional strategies
- Drive market research to inform short- and long-term marketing strategy
- Provide regular reporting on marketing plans and business results to the company
- Position Zingtree in the Call Center industry based on the problems we solve for customers
- Proven track-record as a Marketing Leader in a post-Series A SaaS business
- Exceptional people management and organizational skills
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise customers and channel partners
- Combination of strategic thinking and rolling up sleeves to do the job
- BONUS: experience working with or in the contact center / customer support industry
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $700 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
More Information on Zingtree
Zingtree operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Larkspur, CA. Zingtree was founded in 2014. It has 33 total employees. To see all 4 open jobs at Zingtree, click here.
Read Full Job Description