LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
As the leader of Growth and Performance marketing at LivePerson, you will lead an ambitious team of demand generation, digital, and marketing operations experts to drive the strategy and execution that will generate demand for LivePerson’s Conversational Cloud offerings. You will oversee the planning, development, execution, digital experience, and marketing analytics to generate leads from new prospects and existing customers. You will also team with sales to accelerate leads through the sales and marketing funnel, ultimately meeting quarterly and annual revenue growth goals.
In this role you will:
- Build and lead a demand generation center of excellence that includes cross-functional collaboration with product marketing, sales, content, field marketing, digital marketing, SDRs and customer success Partner/channel marketing to leverage demand generation campaigns in co-marketing activities.
- Build multi-channel inbound and outbound campaigns that align messaging to the target audience to capture interest and drive demand. Includes Search engine optimization (SEO), Search engine marketing (SEM), and digital advertising and email, direct mail, and SDR outreach.
- Establish and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators and budgets for demand generation programs to ensure spend is allocated to the highest-performing marketing tactics.
- Work with key stakeholders to build and optimize ABM programs.
- Provide executive-level transparency to demand generation results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Manage budgets and deliverables of third-party agencies, freelancers and contractors.
- Work with IT to select tools and marketing technology (martech) stack to achieve goals. This includes artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) marketing automation, intent data toolsets and ABM platforms.
Your qualifications are:
- General demand generation martech solutions such as personalization engines, firmographic, technographic and intent data platforms, and content marketing platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Zoominfo, and 6sense preferred).
- Familiarity with advertising, content syndication, and social technology platforms.
- Familiarity with common spreadsheet applications (such as Excel), including pivot tables and charting.
- Experience developing, implementing and determining business impact including marketing funnel forecasting, multi-channel attribution models, analytics and dashboarding.
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports and outsource agencies including campaign, operations, marketing automation, paid and digital marketers.
- Ability to build relationships with functions outside marketing such as sales, IT, product marketing and product management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to storyboard, write, design and deliver compelling presentations to senior leaders.
- Experience: 10 years of business-to-business marketing experience with a minimum of seven years in enterprise technology and/or services firms.
- Minimum of seven to 10 years experience leading demand generation efforts and one to three years of ABM program experience preferred.
- Track record: Ability to share demand generation results for prior roles in enterprise technology providers including revenue contribution and deal acceleration trends.
- Education: B.A. or B.S. in marketing or business, MBA a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.