Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We’re currently seeking a collaborative and highly experienced VP, Growth Marketing. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you must be an experienced data marketing leader and will oversee the growth marketing team across paid acquisition, SEO, and lifecycle marketing. You’ll manage the overall paid marketing budget and determine the optimal allocation across all channels for driving profitable customer acquisition across the business. The VP Growth Marketing will partner closely with Regional Business Teams, Finance, Brand Marketing, and Product, so cross-functional collaboration is critical to success. You’ll play an integral role in shaping the future of Flyhomes by developing, executing and refining strategies that enable us to serve more homebuyers and drive long-term profitable growth of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategy, implementation, and budget allocation across all growth marketing efforts, including paid acquisition, SEO, retargeting, direct mail, and lifecycle marketing
- Develop an integrated customer growth model that drives ROI positive growth across lower funnel, mid funnel, and upper funnel awareness building campaigns
- Drive lifecycle marketing efforts to retain and re-engage users
- Attract, develop and retain a talented team that leads the industry in innovation and best practices.
- Implement best practices for experimentation frameworks, analysis, and reporting methodology.
- Own cross functional projects in partnership with the business teams, product, design, and analytics to create and implement new experiences that meaningfully drive customer acquisition.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated B2C technology experience in a growth role leading a team of 12+ employees for at least 8 years.
- Built and executed with full ownership $XX++ million dollar budgets and developed models and approaches for investment and measurement
- Proven ability to drive both top and bottom line results
- Experience in holistic growth planning - research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency across multiple channels - SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, affiliate, direct mail
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation across acquisition and retention
- Proven ability to coach and grow talent and organizational capabilities
- Deep understanding of data and data science with excellent abstract reasoning
- Ability to communicate crisply with both Executive leadership and your team.
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together