VIE Marketing & Communication Specialist at Sia Partners (Charlotte, NC)
Sia Partners is a next-generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver superior value to our clients. With expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.Job Description
Within the Global Marketing Team, the Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting Sia Partners’ strategy and efforts around communications and marketing worldwide. S/he will work together with our team to manage and improve our global brand awareness across multiple platforms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Creating and delivering breakthrough marketing campaigns and digital advertising on channels such as our corporate website, social media platforms, email, events
Helping build our content and marketing strategy
Monitoring trends and proposing ideas to boost brand awareness
Coordinating with teams to develop editorial calendars
Measuring, optimizing, and reporting on content and campaign analytics and, reviewing, and presenting results to key stakeholders
Orchestrating, prioritizing, and managing project deliverables
Ensuring brand consistency across all marketing channels, including company presentations, website, and social media platforms
Helping facilitate marketing events
0 - 3 years of marketing or communications experience
Master’s degree (Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field)
Ideally, B2B marketing experience related to lead generation, campaign management, content strategy, or digital marketing
Superior written and oral communication skills (English)
Demonstrated creative problem-solving and analytical skills
Self-motivated, proactive, and autonomous
Compensation: in accordance with the Business France grids + housing allowance + transportation
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE V.I.E - Any application not meeting these criteria will not be considered.
- Anyone over 18 years of age and under 28 years of age at the date of registration is eligible to apply for International Volunteer Service.
- The departure for the mission is no later than the day of your 29th birthday. Beyond this date, no exemption is granted.
- You must be of either a French or European nationality (a national of a member state of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 member states of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) or Monegasque.
- You must be in good standing with the national service obligations of the country of which you are a national.
- You must have full civil rights and a clear criminal record.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.