Vice President, Product Marketing, Marketing and Commerce at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson Product Marketers tell aspirational stories that articulate our brand’s differentiated story to audiences globally. Our mission is to ensure our clients create meaningful, proactive connections with their customers. This expert product marketer will own our audience level go-to-market strategy and will team across our organization to develop audience and product level messaging, positioning, competitive research, and seller and partner enablement.
Our product marketers drive the full scope of go-to-market strategy for our market-leading solutions for the Commerce and Care audiences. They work hand in hand across sales, performance marketing, product development, and content to lead our audience centered approach.
This is the ideal role for a product marketer that wants to join a rapidly growing, rigorous product marketing team in a rapidly growing SaaS company. You will infuse our messaging with customer centered content that positions our customers as heroes. Your insights will ensure LivePerson proactively acts against the competition and drives demand thoughtfully through our account based marketing strategy.
If you have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, for telling compelling, differentiated stories, and for driving significant market impact, we want to meet you.
What you will own:
- Team with Product Management to understand and give input into our product strategy.
- Craft and test customer-centered narratives and compelling thought leadership content.
- Design and team with performance marketing on go-to-market plans that will earn awareness and generate demand for our solutions.
- Team with Sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate inspirational customer stories.
- Team with our creative team to produce externally facing content - from thought leadership to demand generation.
- Compel internal audiences with sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Inspire audiences through compelling launches that break through the clutter to generate interest from the appropriate audiences.
- Drive market share and revenue via our partners, customers, and prospects
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & partners to show them their future.
- Work hand-in-hand with performance marketing to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design.
Your qualifications are:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing at a mid to enterprise level SaaS company. MBA a plus, but not required. Ideally, you are trained in the Pragmatic Marketing Framework.
- A confident communication style that will define and influence across our organization.
- A self-starter who delights in figuring out the unsolvable and coming up with the next big idea.
- Knowledge of our core buyers across Commerce (Sales/ Marketing) and Care
- Excellent communication skills. You’re ready for the stage - virtual or real.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Proven ability to direct the creation of a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and succinct sales decks.
- Deep experience launching SaaS solutions through to revenue outcomes.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.