Vice President Marketing at Reibus International
Reibus International is the fastest growing VC backed start-up within the industrial space. Our ability to identify inefficiencies within the materials supply chain has given us an opportunity to introduce a long-lasting SaaS enabled marketplace. We're building the first open and independent B2B platform for industrial materials, a strategic solution that combines technology with hands-on supply chain expertise.
We lead with our culture
Reibus is committed to creating a culture that allows great people to do awesome things. We learn from each other, and our individual experiences and differences power that learning. We welcome the contributions you can bring from your unique perspective. We want great people who are looking to grow and develop-personally and professionally-as we build something truly extraordinary together.
Why You Will Love Reibus!
- We put customers first
- We have created a dynamic environment that enables you to impact growth
- Team over self
- Focus on results and closing pipeline deals
- 300%+ plus YoY growth
- $300B industrial segment potential with Reibus is the leader in B2B metals marketplace
About the Role
As our VP of Marketing , you will develop the marketing function in an organization that has grown 5x the past year without this role. While Reibus has made tremendous inroads with its customers, this new leadership position is critical as we expand globally and enter new markets.
Working closely with the CEO and senior leadership, you will take time to deeply understand the value we bring to customers and determine where the greatest market opportunities exist with pinpoint precision. From there, you will develop and execute your vision with strong collaboration with Sales and Product. To accomplish this, you'll get to hire and develop talent, introduce new tools, build processes and refine the way we measure progress.
The role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced marketing leader who takes pride in operationalizing clear ideas and executing them to perfection. Like all leadership roles at Reibus, you will need to combine high-level strategic thinking with a rolled-up-sleeves, tactical approach.
We're looking to show customers how we solve their most pressing problems, not "wow" them with fancy technology. If that sounds like your approach, we want to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Own the marketing strategy: Craft overall offline and online marketing strategies and oversee the implementation across markets in the US and internationally as we grow.
- Support Go-to-Market efforts: Undertake market research and competitive analysis to segment and define target markets; define the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategies.
- Shepherd our brand: Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts including blogs, events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional materials.
- Enable sales and product: Provide tools and sales and marketing collaterals to assist the sales team in closing deals. Partner closely with the Product team to create awareness, knowledge and excitement for both existing and potential clients.
- Lead Creative: Partner with agencies and the visual design team to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
- Develop and lead the marketing team: Lead the day-to-day running of marketing operations and build the function, from talent to tools and reporting.
What You'll Bring
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of the customer above all. Views problems through the customer's lens first, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Applies an outcomes focused mindset to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts. Sees beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals.
- Drive and follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization and prioritization, both in a personal and group setting. Knowledge of what needs to be done and how to lead others to help make it happen.
- Data fluency: Highly analytical and able to look at situations from multiple vantage points to make data-driven decisions and solve real problems.
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient and proactive in fast-paced environments. Takes a flexible approach to new challenges. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility-able to lead change in a positive way. Maintains high standards for verbal and written communication, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
Your Ideal Background
In order to accelerate your impact in the role, you'd be best served to have the following experiences:
- 10+ years in offline and online marketing
- Working in B2B marketing, preferably in a similar industry
- Leveraging web analytics and CRM tools
- Supporting a growing global organization
- Thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
Our diversity is our strength!
We learn from each other, and our individual differences power that learning. We welcome people with differing experiences and opinions. Your identity, preferences, background, experience, beliefs and abilities are what make you who you are as an individual. We are an equal opportunity employer because what makes you different makes us better. Come be a part of the diverse Reibus family!
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]