Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Vice President, Brand & Design
- Bring the Amherst brand to life and maintain consistency in look, feel, and voice across all platforms and channels
- Create beautiful and effective on-brand marketing materials and collateral for investors, prospective investors, the general public, and other audiences, as needed
- Collaborate with the Media & Comms team to create comprehensive, omnichannel marketing plans and develop content to support business strategies, investor engagement, and fundraising across the platform
- Bring Amherst’s brand, research, and experts to life – publishing white papers and reports, creating compelling data visualizations, storyboarding, and directing videos, and more
- Oversee management, growth, and optimization of digital marketing channels – website, LinkedIn, email, and planar wall
- Work with Investor Relations and business leads to organize data and ideas in investor presentations that persuasively communicate Amherst’s value proposition, strategy, and tactics
- Supervise internal and external content generators as needed, including outside creative agencies and web agency, providing oversight of performance and work product, while identifying and implementing professional development opportunities for Amherst direct reports. Identify excellent creative partners to add to the stable.
- Maintain strict control over quality of data and information and manage stakeholder vetting of Amherst-generated content, including legal compliance and review, while ensuring a zero-defect standard around the editing/polishing of content for external and internal distribution.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a financial services and/or real estate environment
- Exceptional design skills and polish; excellent ability to art direct on-brand content and creative design
- Creative approach to storytelling using visual design and data
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design platforms; proficiency at data visualization tools (Flourish) a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively, efficiently, and to deadline
- Flexibility, adaptability, and resolve in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Results-oriented with obsessive attention to detail and zero-defect standard
- Highly collaborative, thrives in a team-based environment
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves on each project
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.