We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently seeking a talented User Acquisition Manager to plan, execute, and optimize user acquisition campaigns and grow our user base. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a motivated, curious self-starter with expert-level campaign execution knowledge. You’ll be working closely with the marketing and product teams to come up with new advertising ideas and constantly fine tune the performance of our UA efforts. As a key member of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on content consumed worldwide...and have fun while doing it.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of cross-platform testing, data analysis, and campaign management & optimization.
- Plan, launch, optimize, and analyze UA campaigns for the Core platform including the UA Budget, KPI Goals, and targeting criteria
- Implement and monitor cross-platform attribution tracking and key campaign KPIs with the goal of making adjustments where necessary based on performance
- Partner with the Analytics team to build comprehensive dashboards that track and measure campaign health and effectiveness.
- Optimize creatives, targeting, bids and budgets to drive campaign goals
- Manage UA campaigns and budgets across multiple channels and geographies
- Leverage 3rd Party/Internal attribution tools to monitor, optimize, and report the performance of campaigns/ initiatives and provide recommendations to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure world-class and fully optimized creatives
- Iterate and improve UA through sharing key insights and recommendations to inform creative direction, asset iteration, and develop A/B testing strategies
- Research and evaluate UA trends in gaming and two-sided marketplaces
- Contribute to building, maintaining and developing our relationships with UA partners
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Management, and Finance teams
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, competitor strategies and ‘hacks’ to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- 3+ years experience running UA campaigns in the gaming industry
- Experience sourcing and managing external agencies and resources
- You are well versed in the language of apps ARPU, ARPDAU, CPI, LTV, etc., and bonus points for subscription models and measurement
- Experience with UA platforms and channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, TikTok
- Good understanding of marketing analytics and adtech tools
- Performance driven, able to analyze ROAS
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with ambitious goals and little supervision
- Strong Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- A good sense of F2P game design
- International acquisition experience
- Experience working with PC / AAA titles
- Understanding of website funnel optimization
- Knowledgeable in Crypto / NFT space
- Experience with influencer marketing
- A Passion for games
Required Application Materials:
- Cover Letter
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.