Technical Product Marketing Manager
As the Technical Product Marketing Manager at Moveworks, you will bring our product vision to life, helping prospects and customers alike understand our unique AI platform.
Our AI is redefining how companies support employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. Now more than ever, we need your expertise to deliver in-depth messaging, positioning, and demos for our key audiences. This is a high-visibility, high-impact opportunity that allows you to leverage your technical skills while exercising your strategic storytelling abilities.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth story. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!What you’ll do:
- Translate technical product details into understandable and impactful marketing messaging and positioning
- Create and maintain technical content such as demos, scripts, videos, product guides, architecture diagrams, and whitepapers
- Collaborate with other PMMs, Product, Eng, and other key stakeholders to create high quality and effective deliverables
- Support product launches by creating content focused on technical differentiators
- Present the technical value proposition of Moveworks at events, conferences, webinars, and customer briefings
- Assist teams with market and competitive analysis
- 4+ years of hands-on technical expertise marketing, building, deploying, or implementing features for a B2B SaaS product
- Proven expertise in building content for a technical audience
- Proven record of delivering results in a fast-moving, highly technical environment, including a proven ability to learn, understand, and adopt new technologies quickly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a passion for storytelling
- Working knowledge of integrations, data products, APIs, and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Working technical knowledge within the AI/ML or ITSM space is a plus
- Proficiency in software development (Python, Go, HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a growth mindset