From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Technical Product Marketing at Fivetran is responsible for customer and market insights to drive product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, while influencing demand generation campaigns to drive product growth. The customers that we’re heavily focused on will range from data architects, to data engineers, to CTOs, and emerging tools and processes that they are interested in. The role partners closely with product, sales, design, communications, and analytics. You will be familiar with the customer lifecycle from acquisition to expansion to shape product interest, evaluation, purchase, and growth. Key programs include supporting launches, partnering with product to execute growth programs with integrated campaigns, sales enablement, as well as collaborating with AR and PR teams.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.As a technical product marketing manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Learn and distribute knowledge to Product and GTM teams about SAP ecosystem - with a focus on backend database systems for both S/4HANA and SAP ECC and other SAP systems
- Understand existing SAP-native data integration technologies, including ABAP scripts, from SAP applications to warehouses and databases
- Translate complex ideas & strategies into customer-facing collateral including data sheets, pitch decks, blogs, setup documentation, and more
- Develop & repurpose thought leadership stories to support our partner team & other GTM leads
- Organize, facilitate, and maintain market, customer, competitor and segment research. Develop materials and trainings based on findings
- Support Product Marketing Team with additional projects, product launches, research initiatives, and collateral updates and maintenance
- Partner with our Global Marketing team on growth campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails
- SAP Experience. Have a strong base understanding of SAP products, core customer and company buyer + user profiles, pricing (from product to services to support), core partnerships, and certifications.
- Enterprise marketing experience. You are familiar with the complex buying needs of Enterprise customers, including understanding organizational layout and role-based messaging.
- Experience working with Sales teams: Whether it’s been enabling teams, crafting messaging for sales pitches, or being a former member of a sales team, it’s important that we understand how to best support our GTM counterparts.
- In-person, virtual, and written communication prowess. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to reach and engage your audience regardless of medium. You excel at verbal and written communication, knowing how to repurpose marketing material into different mediums while ensuring consistency in messaging & value proposition.
- Hungry & ready to dive in. Fivetran is moving, growing, and changing quickly, it is an environment you embrace. You will be exposed to a lot of different projects and are excited to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done.
- Highly-organized with a project management track record. You’ll be coordinating projects and work streams across many different teams, responsible for collecting and maintaining customer materials and research. You will help us up level not only the quality of work we produce but the amount and accessibility of it.
- Data Industry experience. You are either versed in all things data, having formerly been an analyst, or a major industry that is a heavy user of data & insights—think marketing, finance, customer support, or sales.
- Cloud experience. You’re familiar with data tools, either in data integration or data warehousing, from Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.