In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The Developer Communications Specialist designs strategies to communicate updates, changes, new features, and other projects to Zoom's developers. This includes changelogs, blogs, internal communications to stakeholders, breaking change notifications, training material, etc.. for our developers. The goal of this role is to provide an easy path to information for our developers.
This role is one that is vital to our developer platform's success and as such will require someone who is a self-starter and motivated to find solutions to gaps in processes and information for our developers. Not only writing content to make sure the right information is shared in a timely manner, but also coordinating and working directly with engineering and other stakeholders to create processes that allow for expedient sharing of knowledge internally and externally.
Lastly, the Developer Communications Specialist is someone who can understand technical concepts and distill them into easy-to-understand language for our non-technical internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain processes that allow for information and platform updates to be shared internally with proper stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate comms across the developer platform
- Able to take hard-to-understand technical concepts and describe them simply for a non-technical audience
- Self-starter who can find solutions for gaps in processes and information
- Manage and maintain an information pipeline between engineering and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain a close relationship with marketing and their content creators
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ Years of professional programming experience
- Ability to write content in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to proofread communications and provide constructive feedback
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .