Technical Campaign Manager (Remote, US) at Ansira (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
As a Technical Campaign Manager (TCM), this person will work with a number of teams within ANSIRA to effectively deliver seamless cross-channel marketing campaigns.
Day-to-day responsibilities involve participating in client strategy sessions, gathering and documenting requests, managing client expectations, and disseminating information to team members as necessary. The TCM is ultimately responsible for ensuring flawless, on-time campaign delivery, but their primary responsibilities are to gather and translate client marketing requests into criteria and list segmentation requirements, managing executional tasks across ANSIRA internal team members and email deployment activities including completion of deployment checklist, validation of data-driven personalization, list import, and deployment verification. This position is very detail-oriented and will follow documented processes to ensure emails are deployed correctly and on schedule.
What you will be doing:
- A majority of the time will be spent independently managing accounts of basic to intermediate complexity. Directly responsible for flawless execution within account(s) of responsibility.
- Participate as a member of cross-functional ANSIRA account teams for the development of marketing objectives and strategies within the assigned client(s).
- Maintain frequent client interaction and manage day-to-day activities as the primary campaign contact.
- Responsible for interpreting client needs into actionable internal direction, with specific focus on documentation into formal campaign requests for list generation from client databases.
- Ensure kick-off meetings are held to review campaign details and needs, identify outstanding questions, gain approach consensus, and set project deliverables.
- Create campaign production schedules, monitor activity, and notify stakeholders of relevant fluctuations.
- Coordinate campaign tasks across the Email Development, QA & Platform teams, and ensure all pertinent project information is communicated to broader departments or team members.
- Responsible and accountable for email deployment activities including completion of deployment checklist, validation of data-driven personalization, list import, and deployment verification.
- Assist in campaign file QC and logic validation, as compared to client request documentation prepared; in some cases, this role will be solely responsible for list accuracy, while in others it will be a supporting role.
- Collaborate with Clients and Partners as needed on creative assets, preparations, and transfers.
- Ensure campaign set-up is executed as planned, including list imports and segmentation where appropriate.
- Responsible for editing, testing, and launching highly segmented email campaigns, monitoring automated email campaigns and triggers, and reviewing campaign performance.
- Oversee quality control and ensure approvals are obtained on all appropriate phases of a project.
- Resolve any issues prior to campaign execution, whether internally or externally with Clients and Partners.
- Document and train other team members to perform campaign execution role as a backup.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent projects effectively and accurately.
- The position is client-facing.
Your Education and Skills:
- Associate’s Degree with experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or similar specialty is preferred.
- 2-4 years of client and/or account service experience is required, preferably within an agency.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of marketing channels, specifically Email, Direct Mail, and/or SMS, as it relates to workflow & task execution.
- Thorough knowledge of channel execution task management across SME functions, needing minimal guidance.
- Basic understanding of requirements-gathering techniques and documentation strategies.
- Minimal experience with data analysis/profiling or writing SQL queries for purpose of list targeting QC.
- Email marketing experience on any software platform; agency experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using one or more Email Marketing or ESP products such as Adobe Campaign Classic, Adobe Campaign Standard, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cordial, Message Gears, Acoustic, Alterian Dynamic Messenger, Silverpop, Responsys, Exact Target, Strongmail, Cheetahmail, Email Vision, Eloqua, Neolane, or Ecircle.
- Minimal travel may be required.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 30 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description